Terms & Condition
Our Website typically collects certain personally identifiable information from and about its users in the normal course of business, such as:
Information You Provide to Us: We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, make a purchase, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
Automatically Collected Information: When you access or use our Website, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Website, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the website you visited before navigating to our Website.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and unique device identifiers.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Website and your experience, see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Website.
- Process transactions and send transaction notifications.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website.
We may share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- We take reasonable measures to help protect your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed.